Intellectual property and IP law are in a constant state of flux. For those interested in keeping up with recent changes the 11th annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum is time well-spent.
Mary Boney Denison, U.S. Trademark Commissioner and Mark Powell, Deputy Commissioner of International Patent Cooperation, USPTO, will address “Recent Innovations in Technology and the Resulting Effects on Eligibility.”
IPCCF is being held at the Westin New York Times Square, March 28-29.
This year’s highlights include:
- Judiciary, in-house, and external counsel perspectives
- Procedural changes at the PTAB
- Venue and litigation strategy in the wake of TC Heartland
- Legal implications of AI
- Employee trade secret theft
- Round table break-outs including, understanding blockchain, combating counterfeits & promoting diversity
IP CloseUp readers use code CLOSE to receive a $100 discount.
For the conference agenda, go here.
For the full list of speakers, go here.
To register, please visit this link.
Image source: uspto.gov; inta.org