Welcome to IP Insider, the IP insight, people and transactions blog.
About Bruce BermanIP trend spotter, consultant and author.
About Bruce Berman
I'm a long-time intellectual property observer, adviser and editor, who is in close close contact with the leading holders and most influential people. I track the latest trends and developments, and monitor patent and other IP transactions, strategy and performance.
Since 1988 I have been working with IP holders, managers, lawyers and investors to properly explain the importance of their assets to key audiences, frame disputes and convey transactions.
My five books, including the IP best-seller FROM IDEAS TO ASSETS, deal with IP rights as business assets. THE INTANGIBLE INVESTOR, the column I have been writing for IAM Magazine since 2003, looks at ways IP rights impact stakeholders. For my complete bio visit www.brodyberman.com or click on the link below.
- “Patent quality — Is a “shared responsibility”, says IBM; it does not represent invention quality or IP value”
- “Kearn’s Son Still Fuming Over Wiper Blade Fight”
- “Leading Brands Increasingly have the Most Valuable Patents”
- Video Interview: “Investor Pressure Helped to Secure Rockstar Deals
- “The Intangible Investor : From Frames to Claims”
- “Reputation Counts for Patent Portfolios, Holders”