This year’s Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) Annual Conference will have a financial focus and take place in San Diego April 20-May 1.
The plenary session keynote address by Mike Hoefflinger, “Think You Know Facebook’s Story …Think Again, and Learn Along the Way,” will look at the IP story behind the story.
After working directly for Andy Grove at Intel and as general manager of the Intel Inside program, Hoefflinger moved to Facebook to serve as Head of Global Business Marketing working with Sheryl Sandberg and Mark Zuckerberg.
Other LESI sessions include:
- Doing Major Life Sciences Deals: The Keys to Success
- Standard Essential Patent Licensing: Yesterday, Today and the Future
- Best Practices For, and Latest Developments Regarding, Cyber-Security
- Know-How Licensing
- Artificial Intelligence: The IP Behind Disruption
- Using Intellectual Property to Secure Debt Financing for Startups & Growth Companies
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency: New Tools for the Digital Economy
- An International Perspective on Licensing in China: Experiences and Avoiding Potential Pitfalls
On May 2, LESI’s half-day Global Technology Impact Forum will feature keynote William J. Merritt, President and CEO of InterDigital. GTIF is focused on managing IP issues for socially-beneficial business projects in less developed countries. The agenda and reservation can be found here.
For the full LESI meeting schedule, go here.