Patent monetization is alive and improving.
Look no further than the 5th annual IP Dealmakers Forum, which will attract the top players in IP licensing, sales and litigation funding to the Alexandria Center overlooking NYC’s East River, November 6-8.
IP CloseUp readers can save $200 off of registration by using discount code IPDF18_CIPU.
- IP Market Roundup: Light at the end of the Tunnel
- In Patents We Trust: Government Updates & Outlook
- Leveraging Data to Identify Valuable Patents
- SEP, FRAND & Getting Ready for 5G
- IP Investors Roundtable: Opportunities In and Around IP
- What Matters Now: Navigating the New Deal Landscape
- Corporate Governance & Activist Investing in IP
One-to-one meeting and networking sessions will be held throughout the conference.
A partial list of speakers includes:
- Erich Andersen, Corporate VP & Chief IP Counsel, Microsoft
- John Lindgren, CEO, IPVALUE
- Todd Dickinson, Former Director, USPTO
- Fred Fabricant, Head of IP Litigation, Brown Rudnick
- Paul Michel (ret.), former Chief Judge of CAFC
- Hans Sauer, Deputy General Counsel for IP, BIO
For the full IPDF agenda, go here.
To register, go here.
CLE credit is available.
Images source: ipdealmakersforum.com