After a successful 2019 showing in Paris, IAM’s IP Business Congress is being held in Dublin in 2020.
The Shelbourne Dublin – where the Irish Constitution was drafted – is the venue for the second IPBC Europe, March 24-25.
Conference topics include:
- What keeps the IP world awake at night?
- Building a 24-carat IP Portfolio
- How to build a world-class in-house IP function
- How to find the best IP legals services provider
- Achieving excellent through diversity
- Fireside chat: SMEs and start-ups
IP CloseUp readers are assured the lowest discounted price, 650 euros, by using registration code IPCU650. The code, which cannot be redeemed by service providers, is valid until February 14.
For more information or to register, go here.
For the gallery of last year’s attendees, go here.
Image source: IAM-events.com