The first three IP CloseUp readers who email firstname.lastname@example.org will receive complimentary registration to the 5th Intellectual Property Awareness Summit.
IPAS 2022 is being held at beautiful Spieker Forum at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. A gourmet box lunch will be served. A reception is being held following the final panel in honor of the speakers.
Featured speakers include:
- Tiffany Norwood, serial entrepreneur, inventor and innovation literacy advocate and web3 proponent. Cornel University’s 2022 ‘Entrepreneur of the Year.’
- Jonathan Taplin, Hollywood producer, award-winning author, Director emeritus of USC’s Annenberg Innovation Lab, and IP advocate. Taplin was Bob Dylan’s Tour Manager earlier in his career.
Other speaker-panelists are from Facebook/Meta, Qualcomm and Intertrust, a Philips and Sony-owned company. Also, presenting are educators from Stanford University, Kellogg School of Management and Haas School of Business.
Panel topics inclue:
- Diversity and entrepreneurship
- web3, NFTs and crypto – Their impact on IP
- China, Russia and IP rights
In-person and livestream attendees include senior representatives currently or previously associated with leading companies and organizations, including: IBM, Philips, the USPTO, Facebook/Meta, Google, Moderna, Deloitte, WIPO, Estee Lauder, Ralph Lauren, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Open Invention Network, the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore, the Motion Picture Association and Forbes.
To request complimentary in-person registration or for the livestream, simple send CIPU a note at: email@example.com
For the IPAS 2022 agenda, speakers and their biography, visit www.ipawarenesssummit.com.
This is Center for IP Awareness’ 5th Intellectual Property Awareness Summit, the second in conjunction with the Institute for Business Innovation and Tusher Initiative. It is the first held at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business’ Spieker Forum.
Image source: CIPU; http://www.understandingip.org