The birthplace of innovation, Boston, is the site for the 2018 Licensing Executives Society meeting.
The opening session, “Advancing Innovation Through a Renewal of Trust,” will feature Andrei Iancu, USPTO Director, Bill Elkington, Senior Director – IP Management, Rockwell Collins and Walter Copan, National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) Director and Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology.
Other sessions include:
- Funding Startups – The Boston Perspective
- Increasing ROI for Government-Funded Research
- Advanced Telecommunications Licensing, 4G, 5G and LTE for Automobiles
- US or Them – Who is Going to Set Standards for Licensing
- Patenting Machine Learning
- 2018 Tax Consequences: Coordination of IP Monetization and Tax Planning
- Life Sciences Partnering Performance and Reputation Survey Results
- Maximizing IP Value and Minimizing Risk in M&A Transactions
For the full 2018 LES annual meeting agenda, go here. For the speaker biographies, please visit http://www.lesmeetings.org/am18/speakers/
To register, go here.
Image source: lesmeetings.org