The 13th annual IP Business Congress will take place in Chicago June 14th through 16th at the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
IPBC 2019 in Boston featured 647 attendees from 32 countries and 20 industries. 47% were IP-owning and 98% said that would attend again.
IP CloseUp readers are guaranteed Tier One pricing, up to a $300 discount, if they use conference code IPCU (exclusive of service providers).
Sessions will include:
- PATENTS ARE DEAD, LONG LIVE PATENTS! A DECADE IN REVIEW
- Masterclass 1 Winning the war for talent
- Masterclass 2 Dispute futures
- TALKING HEADS: A LIFE IN IP
- BEATING BIAS: DIVERSITY IN DEAL MAKING
- Breakout 2 Proactive IP risk management
- Breakout 3 Open source will eat the world
- THE GUIDE TO CIPO SLEEP
- Masterclass 2 Creating an IP culture
- THE AI AND DATA REVOLUTION: HOW IT IS CHANGING EVERYTHING
IPBC Global 2020’s advisory board includes: Columbia University, Dolby Laboratories, Volvo Cars, Boston Scientific, Facebook, Nokia, Uber, Ericsson, 3M and Microsoft.
Added this year to the networking, receptions and regular features is Talking Heads: A Life in IP – An IP rainmaker interviewed by a senior IAM reporter on the trajectory of their career – successes, regrets, controversies, lessons learned.
Image source: ipbcglobal.com