One of the leading European automobile brands with a strong presence in Asia, Volvo, is holding a seminar to discuss changes in the car industry and their impact, including how they will affect intellectual property rights.
IP CloseUp readers will receive a 10% off the price of registration by using discount code IPCU19
The October 8-9 Premier Cercle program includes:
– A half-day in-depth discussion about IP in the Automotive Industry: emerging challenges and future developments
– 260 IP professionals – CEOs; COOs, Chief IP Officers, Heads of Patent Law, IP Lawyers, EU Officials (seating is limited)
– 40+ professional IP speakers from the automotive sector
Additionally, there will be an assembly line visit to the Volvo factory in Gothenburg.
Grand Opening Session:
Electrification & Mobility: From Conception to Production of Shared, Connected, Autonomous and Green Vehicles
Discussion will include
- The importance of IP from preliminary industrial designs to intelligent road
- Data ownership, the Internet of Things in the assembly-line
- Standards settings in the future of automotive industry
- New business models
Speakers include executives from Intel, Cisco, Aon IP Solutions, Robert Bosch, Air Liquide, Volvo, Microsoft and Audi.
For the program and speakers, go here.
Image source: premiercercle.com